Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seems like we go from one crisis to another...my dad is not doing well and Lori and I had to tell him yesterday that the doctor thinks that he needs to move to assisted living or a nursing home. I didn't think that it would be so hard to do, but now that the time is here, it is so hard. He is so easy to work with, has a very calm demeaner, but he really doesn't want to move. I feel like I'm making him do something he doesn't want to do. Please pray that things will work out without hard feelings...we are having palliative care evaluate him next week to see if there is anything that we can do to keep him at home...

We have another family situation that I can't discuss...please just pray for our family. God knows our hearts...and our needs...

Got an email from a family that just took their teenage son that has cancer for his final trip from home to the hospital. I can't even imagine the pain...when I see things like this, I realize that our situation is not so devestating...

Thank you for still caring enough to read this rambling by a crazy woman!

1 comment:

Lois said...

hope things will get better.. praying for you!
lois