Sunday, October 11, 2009

I can't believe that it's been 3 weeks since I've posted...time is flying faster than ever.

Nice weekend with Jeremy's parents. His Dad made them a bookshelf out of some wood from my Dad's farm, and they brought it for the kids. They stayed here, we all went to church this morning, out to lunch at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Smiley's, a little more visiting...nice time. They are fun to be with.

Carli cracked me up this afternoon. She had signed up on the website "The Knot" while she was doing her wedding planning, now they are sending her the magazine "The Nest" since she's married...she said "Just so they don't start sending me 'The Bump'". I laughed so hard...I didn't even realize there was such a thing! What people don't think of...and to think that Kelsie is in marketing and might be thinking along those lines some day...

Please pray for Susan (my sister)...she is having a heart cath this week...I am praying that it will be OK, and that they can figure out the reason for her symptoms.

We are going to visit Kelsie in November!! Can't wait. I really miss her. I really wouldn't have seen her very often if she was at Grove City-I think part of the really missing her is d/t the fact that neither of us can just hop in the car for a visit or a dinner date. She is making plans for what she wants us to see in Florence and the surrounding countryside. Of course, we will need her to give us one of her famous tours of the Duomo!!

I think that she really loves it there. My fear is that she will want to stay...or move there some day. Oh well, you can't stop them from seeing the world! I hope that she is learning many things...good things...

No comments: