Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I think that it is just now sinking in! It is so neat to see how many people were praying and thinking of her...the smiles, excitement and joy are so much fun! So many people mentioned dancing for joy...that's so cool!

I haven't talked to her today, I'm sure that she is on cloud nine. I'm sure that all of her friends at school are excited. She called her good friend and roommate last night and exclaimed "I get to stay with you the rest of the year!!". It was so cute.

Pray for her continued health and protection. This being cold and flu season, I have pounded into her head about washing her hands (what is a school nurse mom for, if it isn't to pound handwashing into your head??). Her blood counts are back up into a more normal range, so at least her immune system is improving.

Thanks again for all of your prayers and support. It will be fun now to keep you all informed of her healthy progress!! God is good.

2 comments:

The Yohs said...

Yea! I am so joyful! I almost started crying with the relief that comes with the news. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers. The journey thus far has been an inspiration and a reminder of the need to rely on God. Thank you for sharing your life and heart with me.

Deb said...

Carli,

have a great week at GCC!! what a weight lifted off of you & your family!!we are praying for you to stay healthy!!

(remember to wash your hands!)

love & hugs,
greg, deb & paige