Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jeremy drove Carli and Kimberly Yoder to the Detroit airport Friday night. Their flight left soon after 6am. Carli called from Houston to say that they made it that far...haven't heard anything since they arrived in Honduras.

We have had Carli around so much in the past year that it will be hard not to see her for 9 weeks! I felt like a part of me was gone after they left...I didn't think that it would bother me so much. It does help that Ted and I have been to Santa Rosa, but a lot has changed since we were there in '94 and '95. I just hope that she doesn't take her health for granted.

She starts work tomorrow morning bright and early. I hope that she has time and access to a computer so that she can update her blog. I will continue to update this one if there is anything of interest, otherwise now we can update by reading her blog! how fun!!

No comments: