Monday, February 9, 2009

Prayer warriors needed.

I was hoping to never have to post a fearful blog again...but, here goes.

Carli found a lump on her chest last night. I am so thankful that she told me and showed it to me. She is thinking that it is "nothing", but Mom can't quite be that relaxed. As I have said before, you just wait for the "other shoe to drop". I realize that God says to rest in Him, but this stress is making me feel anything BUT restful.

The CD's that my friend Chris gave me have a song by Amy Grant that has been on my mind all day. The words in the chorus go something like this..."Hold me Jesus, I'm shaking like a leaf..you have been my King of Glory, now won't you be my Prince of Peace". THat's what I am praying right now, that I can find that peace that Jesus talks about. Chris also sent me encouraging scripture verses on the hour today, and that is amazing since she has 4 children to care for! It is friends like this that help you climb these mountains...

Carli has an ultrasound scheduled for 10:30 am on Thursday. Please uphold her in prayer as we await results.

No comments: