Monday, March 16, 2009

I feel so much better...just spoke with the insurance company AGAIN and I think that we finally have everything under control. Carli should be covered for medical only (so her recent dental bills aren't covered...didn't realize that) but the fact that her medical bills are covered at least for now is a HUGE relief. So, then we just have to figure out how to cover her after the wedding. One day at a time...

Todd and Tara had to put Maddie down. It was the saddest thing...she was only 3 years old and such a sweetheart...Ted said that she "kissed" him as he was giving her anesthetic to make her sleepy...she was such a lovable dog. Ted and Todd buried her under a tree on the farm...

It is funny how my recent on-line devotions have been about God's greatness and how He is in control. Guess I just need to pay attention and remember that! When I get too bogged down with everything, I just think of my student at WHS with MD and that he will never get better...and it puts everything in perspective.

Carli has been very tired lately. Not sure if it is just that she is working and going to school, plus wedding planning, or if the chemo really does take it all out of you. I am hoping that she will check with Dr. Stallings at her next appointment in April. Prayer needed again!

Lori is recuperating, however slowly. Lois is returning to work for 2 days/week tomorrow. Shelly did NOT have cancer. Many praises...

I am so excited that spring is coming...I watch the progress of our little daffodils and tulips, and we have some crocuses in bloom. I guess this is what happens to you as you age! I don't think that I used to even think much about it!

No comments: