Friday, August 14, 2009

Lots of changes...

Carli just sent a text...they are on their way to St. Kitts. I hope that they have a marvelous week on the beach, and that they come home refreshed and ready to jump in to life with both feet!

Trying to get Kelsie ready for a semester in Florence, Italy. She is excited, but I am sure a little apprehensive. She flies first to London, and she is really looking forward to that. Then on to Italy and 2 weeks intensive language and culture study. Then she will mostly be taking art classes in Florence. Wow, she is so fortunate! It will be hard not to see her for so long...but we are hoping to go visit her sometime this fall.

She is struggling to get everything for 4 months in her suitcase! And she is the one who can pack in a tiny suitcase, normally. Not totally knowing what the weather will be and what to expect is a little daunting. I'm sure that she will be fine. She has a couple of side trips that they take...so exciting!

I'm back to school, but am fortunate to have a couple of days off that I can spend with Kelsie. She spent a few days in Pennsylvania and Columbus visiting friends and Tara...now it's my turn!!

Today is Tara and Todd's 5th anniversary. I can't believe that it was five years ago that we were doing the first outdoor wedding experience. I wish them both many years of happiness...marriage can be so hard, and I am so proud of them for the way that they handle things both big and small.

Lots of changes in our household...but for the time being, they are all blessings and we are so thankful!

1 comment:

Lois said...

I cannot imagine packing for 4 months! I hope to hear many Kelsie stories! Will she have a blog like Carli did?