Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kelsie is home...and isn't feeling well today. I think that it's just a bad cold. I hope that's all it is! She has been pretty good at adjusting, better than I thought. She really liked it in Florence, and misses her friends. They are so fortunate to have Facebook, email, texting, etc. They can stay connected so much better than in the "olden" days.

She was, however, checking flight prices to Florence already today! I told her when she is gainfully employed and can afford it, she is welcome to return. But not on my dollar !! This past semester cost enough!

She is talking little by little about her experiences. I'm sure that she is a changed person after all she did. How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm??? (or even in Ohio?)

Other exciting news...Tara and Todd are "80%" sure that it's a girl!! Mighty exciting considering there haven't been any girls in Todd's family in a very long time. This is gonna be fun...

Carli has an appointment with Dr. Stallings on the 15th...prayers, please. She has finals this week, and finishes for the semester on Thursday, her birthday.

No comments: