Wednesday, December 23, 2009





The next few days are going to be a blur. Tonight is rehearsals with my choirs at church, then the program and Christmas with my sisters after church which is always fun. Friday morning opening gifts, brunch with the grandparents and Todd's family, then hanging out. Saturday my extended family comes, close to 40 of us, then Sunday Ted's family comes. Whew! When Christmas is on a weekend, it all hits at once !!

Carli and Jeremy are in Michigan. Hope that they are enjoying time with the Braun's. They will return in time for the craziness with the Kohler's!! I would love a white Christmas, but at least it looks good for those who have to travel.

Please keep my friend Lois in your prayers. Cancer is so ugly.

I would like to wish all of my dear friends and family that read this a very blessed Christmas and health and peace in the New Year!!

No comments: