Monday, July 4, 2011




OK, so I've been admonished by my youngest for not keeping up to date on this blog. Time just flies by too quickly!

Kelsie is at Camp Friedenswald and enjoying "The Peaceful Woods". She will need a well deserved rest when she gets home the end of the month! Carli is still in school and studying hard...sometimes by the pool, but still studying! Tara is working hard not only at work but in trying to keep up with a 14 month old!!

Ted and I traveled to Spain for 2 weeks in June. Wonderful trip. I didn't really know much about Spain and therefore did not have any expectations. I liked it more that I thought that I would. It was friendly, clean, beautiful...and of course, we had to bring a flamenco dress home for Grace! Too bad she wouldn't hold the fan and the castanets for the photo!! We went with good friends, Mark and Jackie, and had an enjoyable time.

Then this past weekend we "flew" (not really, we drove) to Baltimore for Everett deVries' wedding. What fun to see that family again and see Everett actually get married! It is so funny to see kids that are still young in my mind's eye do grown-up things.

Can't believe that the summer is flying by so quickly. Before you know it, school will be starting. I can't even think about that now...there is too much to do in the meantime!!

No comments: