Thursday, June 28, 2007

Carli called from camp...had about an hour to rest so she was going to do so...at least that is what she told me! Made me feel better, anyhow. Kelsie has been busy working...at least that is what she told me....ha ha. Tara came home to take Kelsie to Grove City for registration tomorrow. Should be some good sister time. Carli will come home on Sunday, and her treatment will be on Monday next week. Please keep her in your prayers so that she will be able to go without fear. After the last time and ending up in the ER, she will have some apprehension, I'm sure.

Also keep Ted's second cousin, Wes, in your prayers. He is in the final stages of a brain tumor, his parents are dear friends of ours, and his two children are good friends of Carli and Kelsie. Life is so short.

Ted and I have had a great week, and spent some nice time with my sister Susan and her husband Tom. The weather was beautiful and it wasn't too humid. Was so great to have some "down" time. Even though we were relaxing, Carli is always on my mind. I have a hard time giving this situation over to the Lord...I guess I like to be in control, and this certainly has been a situation that I can't control! I am sure that some day I will see the lessons learned...as for now, I am trying to learn what it means to "trust".

1 comment:

Deb said...

Prayers are with you today, Carli,may God's love & guidence b with you today!!!

trusting the Lord is very hard to do, u know that is what u should do, but as a mom you want to do something to make it better!

Hope u all have a "good" week & feel the prayers, love & strength of God!!

love,
greg, deb & paige