Friday, July 6, 2007

She still keeps her sense of humor...this morning when I asked how she was doing, she said "I've been chemo-ed" with a grin. Later she said that she felt like a big chemical. Today it was more the aches and bloating. She could eat, which makes me feel better. For some reason, if she can eat, I feel like not all is lost!! Must be a Mom thing! As long as she was on the couch, she was OK. She seems very chipper when someone comes to visit, and doesn't complain. The hard part for me is that when she is home, she doesn't feel well, and as soon as she feels better, she leaves for camp! I don't get to see her feeling well very often, even though I know that when she is not here she is OK. I am very thankful, however, that she can go to camp and have a great time.

She didn't feel like going out to dinner tonight, so we settled for going to the Dari-Ette for ice cream...that was a nice birthday gift. Kelsie was also able to text and call...all is well in Kentucky!

We didn't remember this, but Ted's ladies at the clinic did...today is 25 years since he started the Country Corner Animal Clinic. That time sure went by in a flash!

Please pray for Wes's family (Ted's second cousin and Carli's friend Amanda's dad)...he passed away yesterday (5th). We know that he is now with the Lord...but it is hard to see someone so young leave their family. It takes an untimely death to remind us how precious this life really is.

No comments: