Sunday, August 19, 2007

Still having problems feeling bloated and feeling large. Today she was the funny one, however. I was checking out her head (which is soft and fuzzy) and she said that she feels like a cabbage patch doll! The ones that the girls had when they were little were usually bald...but I thought that they were cute! I think that she looks cute enough to go without a scarf, but she isn't that brave yet.

Two more friends from camp are here and they are all going to a concert tomorrow night. I am glad that she feels up to it. Although, I think that she would go if she had to crawl!

I start back to school tomorrow, which makes me a little anxious. It will be good for Carli not to have me around so much, I guess! Hopefully she will make some more calls tomorrow and get her schedule at Wayne College figured out. One more hurdle to jump over.........

2 comments:

Deb Fitzwater said...

Good luck tomorrow at school, Beth! Carli's going to be just fine! Think of Whose Hands that beautiful little bald head is in! :-)

Love,
Deb

Deb said...

Carli, hope u have a better week....praying for a good start at Wayne!!
Beth, hope u have a good week too!praying that God will ease your worry-wart!

kelsie,good luck at grove!!

love &hugs,
greg, deb &paige