Monday, October 8, 2007

Non-chemo week...yea!

Non chemo Mondays are so much better than chemo Mondays! Carli did not go with us to Grove City over the weekend...last week was a rough one. She says today that she still feels "chemical" and is very tired. She just showed me how to use Facebook...I am so technologically savvy that I can hardly stand it! Ha. Anyone that knows me knows better !

I am trying to talk her into going outside with me since this is probably our last summer-like day in a very long time. We'll see...she is attached to the couch these days. Although she did make it to a church picnic last evening...it was fun and the weather couldn't have been better, except that the hot dog roast was a little too hot!

Hopefully she will have a great week this week, and can re-energize again.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Carli,

It was great to see u at the picnic!U look great! Get some much needed R &R this week!!
Praying for strength & love & guidence!! Keep smiling,its great to see u smile :))
love & hugs,
greg,deb& paige