Monday, April 27, 2009

The marriage seminar was very uplifting and very practical. Not much "star-gazing", which I appreciate! I don't know why I am not a verbal romantic...but I'm just not. Very much reminded that God has to be the most important thing in your marriage/life..."The Divine Duet"...that was neat imagery.

Carli is not feeling well again today. She has been working a lot and not sleeping the greatest. Jeremy has started working for his brother in the transport business, so he is driving all over creation and not resting well, either. What a pair they make!! Hopefully those of you who get The Daily Record saw their engagement in the THursday edition.

PLEASE continue to remember Carli's appointment with Dr. Stallings on Thursday. In my mind I know that God makes all things good, but in my heart I know that He has lessons for us to learn. I would like to think that the hard lessons are now over, but I also know that isn't the case in life. Many folks have been through much more difficult circumstances than we have. We still have our dear Carli...I think of our friends who have lost children...can't imagine...

I read something that really caught me by surprise. And I don't really know why I hadn't thought of it before! I was reading the book Heaven by Randy Alcorn and he said that babies lost to misscarriage/abortion/stillborn will be in heaven. We lost a child in '84 when I was about 5 months pregnant. I still feel in my heart that it was a boy...which I never really cared which sex our children were and I thank God every day for my girls (because I'm not sure that I would have known what to do with a boy :) But, the thought that this child will be in heaven with us is amazing to me!

The sun is so beautiful...Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow....

No comments: