Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today was one of those days that you wish you could start over. I said some things to Carli this morning that she took very negatively and I didn't mean it that way. I am just concerned about her and Jeremy, but I guess my dad was probably concerned about me when I was her age. I'm just not sure how they are going to make it, but then I need to remember that it isn't up to me anymore! At least they are able to plan now. They are going to work on staff at Camp Friendenswald this summer...doesn't pay much, but our church will probably help out. Plus, I hope that we have all of the wedding details under control by the time that she leaves! Working on the guest list is one of the hardest things that we've ever done...we wish that we could just invite everyone that we know!! They both have large families and tons of friends...but it will work out...

OK..the forcast is calling for snow next week! That just isn't funny!! What really wouldn't be funny would be rain/wind on August 1! (at least we can be pretty sure that it won't snow).

Carli and I found my MOB dress yesterday. It is the princess dress that we never got when we were young! Our girls get such fancy dresses for prom, etc. Mine were pretty plain and not very exciting. Those of you who are "old"...remember Gunny Sax? Yep, that's what I wanted! Carli loves this dress, it isn't at all what I thought that I would get...but it is beautiful. Just wish that I had other places to wear it!!

Continue prayers for April 20...she has to work at the preschool, then drink the nasty, then go to work at Maurices. Will be quite a full day !!

No comments: