Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS!! The chest x-ray was clear!! PTL!!

I didn't go with Carli to her appointment...guess I feel like she and Jeremy are in the driver's seat now...so, she just called and said that all is OK. She said that Dr. Stallings asked her a lot of questions about her periods...he is surprised that she continued to have them during chemo. Guess with breast cancer that is not a good thing, but with Carli's she wasn't sure if it was good or not. She is hoping that it means that her ovaries were saved and that having children is still possible. So many things to think about...

Such a relief. I feel particularly sad today, so that was good to get good news! I made my dad's favorite cookies today, and just wish that I could take him some. But, he is not even needing cookies in heaven!!

Still have some baking to do, but I'll get done what I can and have to be satisfied! I love Christmas so much, that i am almost bummed when it is over. So glad that Todd and Tara can home on Christmas day. She works until 7:30am, so they will be home sometime before noon. So different from the days that she used to wake us all up at the crack of dawn!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, MY DEAR FRIENDS...MAY YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PONDER GOD'S LOVE FOR US, JESUS' SACRIFICE, AND THE LOVE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

PEACE.

No comments: