Friday, November 28, 2008

Not much time to blog as we have 35 people coming for dinner tonight! It is the Kohler Thanksgiving...which will not be the same without Dad...plus we have some "business" to discuss, which is never easy.

The Thanksgiving worship service and sale at church was great...it is always fun to see people who come home for the holiday and sale...plus it is fun to have the chance to bid on things such as Larry Mast's angel food cake...yum...the only down side was that Carli and Jeremy are in Michigan, but they are coming back to Ohio today.

Carli hasn't been feeling well, and I am praying that it is just a virus...she tells me not to worry, but I think that worry is my job! If I got paid when I worried, I would be rich! Not very scriptural, I know.

Off to stuff the turkey...and set the tables...and peel potatoes...can't wait for the great food that we will have tonight :)

No comments: