Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chemo Kitty

This little kitty followed Carli and Jeremy when they were on a walk...she adopted it, of course (never hurts to have free vet care) and now it is living with us. When I put my foot down and say that I don't want another cat, she gives me those eyes and says "but she's my chemo kitty". How am I supposed to react to that? I really don't want to care for any more animals, especially when she goes back to school. But, she really is enjoying the kitty and it keeps her company. We'll see how this all ends up in future weeks!! If any of you have any suggestions for a mom that really doesn't like cats, let me know!!!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Chemo Kitty is so cute. I am not a real cat lover either BUT gray cats are my favorite. Are his ears big or is it the picture? :) His/Her coloring is so gorgeous. If it makes Carli feel good, that is the bottom line.

I also liked the PT entry. I can see her doing that. The kids would LOVE her!!

Hope all goes well at the wedding. (You can tell that Beth and I did not have a chance to talk this week. I can't quit yakking.)

TTFN.

Tara said...

Just wait and see if "chemo Kitty" stays around when I bring the girls home for the holidays. We all know how much Maddie and Katie love cats!!! :) hehehe