Thursday, May 3, 2007

5:50 pm...The clock is off on this thing, and, of course, I am not techilogically gifted to be able to change it...my computer is correct...just this blog is off...

Against my better wishes, Carli drove to Grove City College today. They were having a RD banquet tonight, and she just wants to see her friends! She felt really lousy last night with a temp of 103, but felt OK today. That's the way it's been, off and on. Hopefully she won't get too bombarded at school and can just have fun, especially with the seniors that will be graduating.

We hopefully will find out when her treatments start by tomorrow. I am anxious to get started because she has fairly large areas in her chest...don't need any other problems right now.

Friends and family have been wonderful. Please keep praying - we can't stop now! God is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay postivite and keep praying. You are always in my prayers!!

Kathy S said...

Gerber Family

God's light is shining on Carli and through her! He has a plan for her life and will see that she gets through all of this. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Heidi said...

I have been behind in reading the blog messages but I sense the feelings of hope and a plan to take this thing head on. you have to love positive attitudes! I know a young man 15 years a survivor of Hodgkin's and he is remarkable. Healthy and strong! The journey is no fun at all but with support, love, faith and courage the end result will be positive. I wish you all the best.
PS. Beth I am the supreme technologically impaired individual. I couldn't remember my blog name and pass word so I had to open a new account. Don't worry though. I wrote it down with an old fashioned pen and paper and posted it on my bulletin bd. That method still works even if my mind doesn't.
PPSS. loved the sister pix. h

Deb Fitzwater said...

Kelsie looked gorgeous tonight as I saw her arrive at the Prom! Please let her know I thought she was beautiful! I'm sure this whole thing hasn't been a picnic for her, either, as she finishes up her senior year with all its activities!

Deb