Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The visits from Carli's friends really helped her this weekend. By evening she is very tired and achy, but at least she finally got out of the house! She has amazing friends, as do we. Can you imagine heaven?? Being somewhere with the people you love without thinking about the cares of this world. Wow.

Carli and I are going to try a little shopping today. What better to do while waiting :)

Please pray for Tara who has very big finals today and tomorrow. She has had to keep studying and concentrating during all of this.

Also pray that we will get positive news tomorrow. No surpises!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Your faith & trust in God show all around you...

Praying for you all as the world goes on & you are faced with the un-normal changes... but God is so faithful!!

Good luck tomorrow!!

love,
deb,greg& paige

erin said...

You guys have all been in my prayers. I have been praying for patience and courage. Keep going and enjoy the smiles of all the people visiting. The pictures are great - it shows the love in the Gerber family. Thank you for the blessing you are to all of us.

I will lift you up again tomorrow as you meet with the doctor and ask my small group to do the same. God bless.
-Erin Yoh

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my prayers all day!! Remember what your bear says..."I love you! I love you!" :):)

Dave & Gilda said...

Hope the "retail therapy" helped. Take Care today. We are praying for you. So glad the storm passed and you don't have to drive to Cleveland in that terrible weather.
Love
Dave & Gilda